Currently we have (1) position available at our Bel Air, MD shop. The details are as follows:
Title: General Help / Apprentice
Estimated average hours per week: 8-24 (1 to 3 days; may vary with workload)
Shop hours: 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break
Days of operation: Weekdays; weekend work on occasion
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- stripping furniture by utilizing hand tools and various industry standard chemicals such as Methylene Chloride, Acetone, Lacquer Thinner, etc.
- general shop cleanup
- pickup and delivery of furniture jobs. (This will be done using company transportation. Your vehicle will never be required for use.)
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness/desire to learn
- strong work ethic
- Pride/ownership in work
- Reliable transportation to and from the shop
- Valid MD Driver’s license
- A genuine interest in the field of furniture repair, furniture refinishing, woodworking, etc.
Experience not required; all necessary training will be provided. All tools, equipment and materials will be furnished by the shop.
If you think you are a good match for our company, complete our online application.